Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Are there any 'all mains' doorbells at reasonable prices?

In article ,
wrote:
On Wednesday, 14 December 2016 01:17:57 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
More likely because the wired one has failed and
they couldn‘t find a replacement wired one easily.

They're so hard to find aren't they.

And of course wire often just fails of its own accord.

I got mine from Woolworths.

My mains ones were installed when I re-wired this house on buying it. Over
40 years ago. I'll bet no wireless bell will last that long.

--
*If you don't like the news, go out and make some.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.