Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] edhuntress2@gmail.com is offline

Default Plain bearing example

On 2016-12-13, wrote:

I could individually operate all the pedals, but I also took
advantage of the closeness to trade off brake and accelerator by using
the sides of a single foot.

Aha! Yes, I remember that some writer, writing about the MGA, called it "toe-and-toe." I don't think that my toes would easily adapt to multitasking.. d8-) Drag braking was just becoming accepted as a racing technique (late '60s), and there was already a hell of a lot going on when you engaged in that.

For "drag braking" read "trail braking." My memory is getting a little blunt on the edges...

--
Ed Huntress