Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default Car/bike electrical connector suppliers

In article ,
Theo wrote:
These are just examples, next time it'll be a different list.
Some of these are widely available, some aren't.
I've not found anywhere near a one-stop-shop.

If you find one, let me know.

Take the connector which is common for things like injectors and sensors.
The Junior Timer. Easy enough, you'd say - provided you just want black.
But they are made in a variety of colours for identification purposes. I
ended up sourcing four different colours from four different suppliers.

It's the same with wire. No one place I've found stocks the entire range
of colours with tracer colours.

--
*Work is for people who don't know how to fish.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.