Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:14:39 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:44:57 -0000, The Natural Philosopher

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 19:41:49 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

Well somebody must think it's going to work to put money into it.

If it could be made to work it would solve our energy problems at a
stroke. But even confining the plasma has proved difficult. And getting
more energy out than goes in to run it even harder.

Yet they claim to have passed a major hurdle.

The world is full of claims.

This one has had money injected into it by people who believe in it.
Stop being such a silly luddite. Are you the guy that wrote: "Computers
in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." -- Popular Mechanics, 1949?

That prediction has become true.

Perhaps Mr Blunt Sword can tell us what the "major hurdle" is that has
been passed.

PS - Note to Bluntie: if you quote technical or scientific stuff from a
****bag "Elvis seen on Mars" website you must expect derision.

I expected discussion, perhaps I should have chosen a group with more intelligence.

--
I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!" shouted the woman to her husband.
The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"