Posted to uk.d-i-y
Vir Campestris Vir Campestris is offline

Default Paint has leaked behind glazing in front door

On 13/12/2016 19:14, Lauren Kilpatrick wrote:
replying to Andy Burns, Lauren Kilpatrick wrote:
Hi Andy, thanks for your reply. Sorry you can't see the pics. There is some
paint on the outside of the glass (and some remnants of the tape), which I
need to scrape off - just haven't got around to doing it. There is also
paint
on the other (inside) side of the glass, though, which I obviously can't
get
to.

Get him back. Don't try to do anything before he does, it would give him
an opportunity to blame you.

Contact checkatrade.

Contact trading standards

https://www.gov.uk/find-local-trading-standards-office

Good luck. I did our patio doors myself, as they were urgent. I got some
men in to do the rest, and I didn't have enough time. I now regret that...

Andy