Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default Are there any 'all mains' doorbells at reasonable prices?

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:28:19 -0000, Chris Green wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Next time I went there, I had a can of WD40 in my hand.

Well that would leave it permanently gummed up and sticky then! I can
think of several much better concotions to spray on a sticky switch.

WD40 has worked in everything I've ever used it on. Bike chains, switches, hinges, .....

--
The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice, it is conformity; and there you have the trouble today is conformity: People acting like everyone else without knowing why, without knowing where they're going. -- Earl Nightingale