Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default [ot] phone chargers

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:42:01 +0000, Stephen wrote:

Hello,

I bought an unbranded wall-wart to usb output charger from CPC, hoping
to use it to charge my mobile phone or tablet (both are Samsung). When I
connect either device using the original Samsung cable, neither device
charges.

snip

Might help if you were more specific about the model.

Very recent ones may be more picky.

Haven't had any problems with Galaxy S3/4/5 phones.

Sony Xperia Z tablet will warn if the charge current is not enough to
charge when the device is turned on.

Cheers

Dave R

---