Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking

On Tue, 13 Dec 2016 07:09:32 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I must have missed something, when did Trump praise any of our
intelligence services?

I didn't say he or the Trumpets praised any of them. Only that they
will cite them as evidence of something when it suits them, while
calling them idiots the rest of the time. In this case, BTJ is citing

"Praise" was a poor choice of words on my behalf. I was curious if
you can provide examples of when Trump has cited any of our
intelligence agencies in support of any of his positions? Having said
information would be very valuable for me.

As for BTJ, I have been encountering him for a long. I ignore
everything he posts as it is usually vile and filled with hatred. I
have yet to witness him having a logical, cogent or civil discussion
with anyone.

Dir of National Inteligence Office as saying they have not concluded
that Russia was trying to help Trump. IDK what Trump himself has said,
if anything. And while you and I know it, for the peanut gallery,
the operative part here is "help Trump". DNI agrees that Russia was
meddling in the election. The finer point remains as to whether it
was specifically to help Trump win or if it was just to deligitamize
and disrupt the elections overall. And you're right, I have not heard
Trump say anything nice about US intel agencies, only to heap scorn on
them. Must be nice to be working there, with your life on the line.

As you are a thorough reader of posts in this group, I think you might
remember my position, all along, has been that Russia has meddled, in
numerous way, in our election process. At this point, I am less
concerned with their motives than I am with the meddling representing
an act of war.

It is painfully obvious the POTUS elect is deathly afraid of the
Russian meddling story gaining traction as it will derail his attempts
to 'innocently' and without suspicion, dance to the tune of his puppet
master, Vladimir Putin.

And of course Trump is totally tone deaf, as usual. He just picked
Rex, who has substantial ties to Russia, as sec of state. I would
not be surprised to see that one go down the tubes before he even
gets to the Senate. Apparently Trump wants to hear more about Russia,
their involvement in the election, go through all that, when there
are other, more qualified choices.

Trump is not tone deaf, if he were, he would not be fighting the story
like a junk yard dog on a chain. Any rational POTUS elect would
acknowledge the story and promise a full and thorough investigation
once he takes office.

As for Tillerson, he was personally selected by Putin and Trump is
dancing like the Russian marionette he really is. Tillerson is
indebted to the thug, Putin, and will not question or object to any of
Trump's partiality to a nation which is an obvious enemy, not only of
the USA but of freedom and liberty everywhere.

Russia is the new Mafia, only this Mafia has nuclear weapons and
complete control of the incoming president of the United States of
America.