Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lap top battery Longevity

On Monday, 12 December 2016 20:03:27 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:16:29 -0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Davey wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:35:51 +0000
Bod wrote:

Will there links help? :

Laptops Direct Reviews - 100% Real Reviews from Shoppers Who ...
www.reevoo.com €œ Home €œ All Retailers
Rating: 94% - #3,134 votes
Read Laptops Direct customer reviews, written only by people who
bought at Laptops Direct online. No fake reviews. All reviews are
unedited and published ...

Laptopsdirect Reviews | Customer Service Reviews of Laptopsdirect ....
https://uk.trustpilot.com €œ Categories €œ Electronics
Rating: 7.5/10 - #1,702 reviews
Do you agree with Laptopsdirect's TrustScore? Voice your opinion
today and hear what 1702 customers have already said. |
www.laptopsdirect.co.uk.

Yes, thanks. I had to work a lot harder to find the review on the revoo
site than on the trustpilot site, maybe I can review revoo's website
for them.
So essentially, they look ok, and they say that they offer an OEM
battery, which is an advantage (if true).
Thanks for help.

Just make sure wherever you buy it from has a decent returns policy and
warranty. They're not going to have either if selling rubbish batteries..

I buy batteries from Ebay and have very often got money back for them being utterly ****e (as little as 20% rated capacity!).

So what;s the point in buying ****e battereis then waiting to get a refund and doing the whole process over and over again ?
Why not learn from your own experiences and of course others.

Hoep yuo're not planning a trip on southern rail in the next few days.

I always perform a capacity test on a new battery (well not the alkaline ones!)

The other thing sellers lie about is the brightness of LED lights, especially torches.

--
You can ship a 40 lb child UPS 2nd day air for around $60.00, but don't forget the air holes.