Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Questions which came up only AFTER I drilled a hole in concrete

On Monday, December 12, 2016 at 10:02:28 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 12/12/2016 05:35 PM, Frank Baron wrote:
Since I never needed a hammer drill in 45 years I'm just wondering now what
does a hammer drill do that I might need (knowing that drilling in concrete
is one of those things but I don't need to drill in concrete again).

Does the hammer drill have any use around your house ?

Does it have a lever to lock out the hammer clutch and turn it into a
regular drill? Other than that drilling masonry is its only claim to fame.

Really? I guess I better stop using for the other things I mentioned before.