Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Capicitor wiring for a Grundfos CH Pump

On 11/12/2016 14:14, Jeff wrote:

replying to raden, Jeff wrote:
Hi Geoff
I appreciate this is a very old thread,but am hoping someone can
help.Ive had
the same issue,and would like to thank you for answering the original
question.
Could I just ask as with mine the wires just seem to be slid into holes
4 and
8.
Should they be soldered in or is there a screw type mechanism under
where they
sit,or is just sliding them in good enough.mine maybe the older version as
there are no numbers to the hole,that I can see,it's in situ and hard to
get a
great look at it.
I thank you in advance and hope this post is still read

Geoff has not been reading the group for some time now.

However to answer your question, the wires just push into the holes -
there is no screw to tighten or any soldering required. If you have no
numbering there will normally be a wire link between 1 & 2. So you cap
goes into the last hole at the other end, and one after the hold
adjacent to the link.

See:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/zlTgCk5xd10/maxresdefault.jpg

or a better view: