Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:43:04 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I find it absurd people get upset about being given something free.

Tell that to your boyfriend when its the crabs..

An UPGRADE to IMPROVE your OS is not the same as crabs.

--
"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top." -- English Professor, Ohio University