Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen[_19_] Stephen[_19_] is offline

Default [ot] phone chargers

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:58:50 +0000, Chris Green wrote:

Have you checked the cable? Have you checked if anything else can be
charged from the wall-wart?

The cable works perfectly when sued with the Samsung charger. I do not
have any other devices to try, so I do not know if the charger is
working,. That said, I bought two chargers and neither work, so it
seems unlikely they are both broken.

A 'generic' wall-wart USB should provide the minimum 500mA that is
specified for USB 2.0.

But that's why I bought these new chargers; they are supposed to be
rated to 2.1A, which is more than the Samsung one is. They were
supposed to be an improvement. I was hoping that it might charger
faster.