Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 20:50:18 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 06:38:20 -0000, The Natural Philosopher
Windows 7 is more reliable than XP though I admit it does gobble
up lots more RAM.

We're on 10 now.....

I feel even more sorry for you.

Each windows has always been better than the previous version.

I just popped in to see you making the usual **** of yourself.
Soooo, Vista was better than XP was it?

MUCH better. Vista was a major change. Way less crashes, and it could so much more.

Gotta go, I have something called a life. You will never have that. You
don't deserve it.

It's better than yours.

Silly little psychopath.

Yes Rod.

--
Condoms should be used on every conceivable occasion.