Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 19:38:37 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:51:21 -0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

I find it absurd people get upset about being given something free.

Here, have this punch up the bracket - it's completely free.

BIFF

Oh dear I'm sorry - did that upset you?

How is a punch upgrading what I already have? They're not forcing us to go to
an earlier windows.

I think the previous poster concluded that win7 - win10 constitutes a
downgrade.

Then he's an idiot.

I wouldn't know, myself, as I don't use it.

You should, it's free, and it's a later version.

--
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?