Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default 'Star in a Jar' Fusion Reactor Works and Promises Infinite Energy

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 14:51:21 -0000, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:

I find it absurd people get upset about being given something free.

Here, have this punch up the bracket - it's completely free.

BIFF

Oh dear I'm sorry - did that upset you?

How is a punch upgrading what I already have? They're not forcing us to go to an earlier windows.

--
A foursome of ladies was standing on a tee when a streaker ran across the fairway in front of them. One lady asks, "Is that Dick Green?"
Another replied, "No, I think it's just the reflection off the grass."