Posted to uk.d-i-y
Charles F[_2_] Charles F[_2_] is offline

Default Are there any 'all mains' doorbells at reasonable prices?

"Chris Green" wrote in message
I'm after a doorbell (preferably one which has two or more sounders)
which doesn't use batteries at all. I.e. both the button(s) and the
sounders are mains powered. I don't even mind all that much if wire
is required between the button(s) and the sounders but wireless would
be easier.

Are there any out there? I can find quite a few with mains powered
sounders but they still have battery powered buttons.

--
Chris Green
ยท

passive door push
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_In...l_2/index.html

bell and transformer
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/VE792.html

They are wired, but you said you didn't mind too much. The big benefit
with wired mains doorbells is they just work for years and years and
years.....

Charles F