Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Lap top battery Longevity

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 12:35:51 +0000
Bod wrote:

Will there links help? :

Laptops Direct Reviews - 100% Real Reviews from Shoppers Who ...
www.reevoo.com ۼ Home ۼ All Retailers
Rating: 94% - €Ž3,134 votes
Read Laptops Direct customer reviews, written only by people who
bought at Laptops Direct online. No fake reviews. All reviews are
unedited and published ...

Laptopsdirect Reviews | Customer Service Reviews of Laptopsdirect ...
https://uk.trustpilot.com ۼ Categories ۼ Electronics
Rating: 7.5/10 - €Ž1,702 reviews
Do you agree with Laptopsdirect's TrustScore? Voice your opinion
today and hear what 1702 customers have already said. |
www.laptopsdirect.co.uk.

Yes, thanks. I had to work a lot harder to find the review on the revoo
site than on the trustpilot site, maybe I can review revoo's website
for them.
So essentially, they look ok, and they say that they offer an OEM
battery, which is an advantage (if true).
Thanks for help.

--
Davey.