Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Lap top battery Longevity

On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 03:58:08 -0800 (PST)
whisky-dave wrote:

so is
LaptopsDirect a reputable company, if I decide to get a new
battery?

From looking they seem OK, you could try asking on a computer group
see if anyones delt with them before. They 'look' ok having a phone
number. If I were buying a battery I;'d consider them above someone
on ebay with next day despatch from china, even if they were half the
price.

Yes, I'll ask in one of the computer NGs. I agree that China and
battery technology would appear to be a dubious mix, hence my search
for a good reputation supplier.

Thanks for thoughts.

--
Davey.