Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default Exposing internal stone wall

On 11/12/2016 23:24, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news
On 11/12/2016 20:35, Rod Speed wrote:

"Fredxxx" wrote in message
news On 11/12/2016 18:14, Looking160 wrote:
replying to Michael McNeil, Looking160 wrote:
I dont think sealing a wall is appropriate Michael. Walls need to
breath, they
take moisture in & let it out. Sealing will leave wall damp as no
escape,
crumble & then structural damage caused. I think rub on some kind of
oil on
the stone, it brings it out & stays looking darker for some time

Would you care to tell us the post you replying to, and which decade
it was posted?

He did, you deleted that from the quoting for some reason.

Your newsreader must be infinitely better than mine.

Nope.

Would you be kind enough to add the lines you say I deleted?

I didnt say lines.

for full context, visit
http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...all-65770-.htm

It is included as a sig, which presumably your newsreader dropped
automatically when you replied, but it was visible before you replied.

The sig didn't include the context or the date of the original post.

I don't see why I should click on a link to find out, assuming it would
be there in the first place.