Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Exposing internal stone wall

On Sunday, 11 December 2016 18:14:03 UTC, Looking160 wrote:
replying to Michael McNeil, Looking160 wrote:
I dont think sealing a wall is appropriate Michael. Walls need to breath, they
take moisture in & let it out. Sealing will leave wall damp as no escape,
crumble & then structural damage caused. I think rub on some kind of oil on
the stone, it brings it out & stays looking darker for some time

The OP is probably dead by now. Get yourself a sensible newsgroup client or portal. This is news:uk.d-i-y.

NT