Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On 11/12/2016 18:07, Rod Speed wrote:

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Sunday, 11 December 2016 09:09:33 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Oh and Mr Sharma took that photo with the
Canon Ixus 22MP I whipped out of my pocket,

Pity that any decent smartphone can do just as
well and a hell of a lot better for other stuff.

They were told to turn them off last night, but my IXUS has a screen
that I can turn off, so I didn't get a bollocking from the theatre
usher.

Anyone with even half a clue tells any ****wit usher that when
the phone is in do not disturb mode, there it never rings.

It was the glare from the screen when the idiot tried
to film the great man in action that she objected to.

Any decent smartphone can turn that screen off so it doesnt
**** the photo you are taking in low light situations.

You can just turn the brightness level down to near zero.