Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Installing an outdoor wall sconce.

On Sunday, December 11, 2016 at 9:45:32 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:

I'm still wondering how those Chinese on Ebay manage to sell things
for $2, including free shipping to the USA. I just bought a USB hard
drive interface that works with IDE or SATA for $3.75. I got two
very long drill bits for $4. Those would have been $10 at HD, if
they even had them. And there is a lot of stuff on there for just
$2, maybe even $1.

But heh, Trump is going to rescue us from those horrors.

You could move there is you love them so much.
Bet you are way too much of a coward to go live like you preach.

It's your boy Trump who doesn't live like he preaches. He rants about
and attacks American companies who build factories overseas. But what
does Trump do? He imports cheap clothes from China and builds golf courses
in Scotland. Those are just a couple examples. Why isn't he having his
clothes made here by American workers? Why is he putting his money
to work overseas, instead
of limiting it to the USA? Why build a golf course in Scotland when
he could be building it in Scotsdale? Now that is hypocrisy! A
Trump person just visited officials in Taiwan, to see about participating
in the biggest project there in their history. Gee, you think that
might have something to do with Trump taking calls from the Taiwan president?
Trump has one set of rules for himself, one for everyone else.

All hail Trump!