Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Can't find the water leak

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 14:40:57 +0000, Stormin' Norman
wrote:

Another idea. Has he talked to the water company? IDK what services,
help they offer, but water companies would have leak detection eqpt
and they might offer help if he's lucky.

I would be surprised if the water company would help. I would think
they would come out and check your meter, but after the meter they
would tell you to call a plumber. I guess it all depends on where you
live. In California, the water districts are particularly unhelpful.

Had a leak one and could not find the source. The town was here in
less than an hour. Glad I'm not in CA.