Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jeff[_32_] Jeff[_32_] is offline

Default Capicitor wiring for a Grundfos CH Pump

replying to raden, Jeff wrote:
Hi Geoff
I appreciate this is a very old thread,but am hoping someone can help.Ive had
the same issue,and would like to thank you for answering the original question.
Could I just ask as with mine the wires just seem to be slid into holes 4 and
8.
Should they be soldered in or is there a screw type mechanism under where they
sit,or is just sliding them in good enough.mine maybe the older version as
there are no numbers to the hole,that I can see,it's in situ and hard to get a
great look at it.
I thank you in advance and hope this post is still read

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/...mp-121604-.htm