Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Chromeed Pipework

In article ,
Ron Lowe wrote:
I'm replacing a rusty towel rail radiator in a bathroom.
The connecting pipework is a dog's dinner, and I'll be replacing that too.

The visible pipework is to be chrome pipe, which I've never used before.

Any advice on what you can and can't do with chromed pipe?

Is there a vast amount? For the pipework on show in my bathroom - just a
very small amount to the towel rail and rad - I just painted the copper
with chrome paint. Which looks more like brushed stainless steel - but OK
at a glance. I didn't even consider chrome as it had to be bent.

I wanted the minimum amount of pipe showing, so concealed it in the wall
behind the tiles with just a small bend out to the connections to the
towel rail.

--
*Few women admit their age; fewer men act it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.