Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default OT tracking

In micky writes:

But what gets me is that it came with tracking! A $10 bag, probably 5
when they buy 40 mililion every five years. Or more like 5 or 6
million a year, since probably people who renew for less than 5 get
different so-called gifts. And for that they pay for tracking!! Do
you think they get a volume discount from the USPS?

As of a couple of rate "adjustments" (read that as massive increases)
in USPS rates ago, all "packages" (what used to be "parcel
post"), not just the Priority Mail ones, include tracking
at no additional expense.