Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 00:34:59 -0000, alan_m wrote:

On 10/12/2016 18:01, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

"For safety reasons and as required by law, we will still send an authorised
meter reader to inspect your meter from time to time."

And you believe that the man that comes around has any qualifications or
gas safe/corgi registration to allow him to make a legal assessment on
gas safety, especially in the 10 seconds he is actually on the property?

He has a nose doesn't he? If he smells gas, the meter is leaking, they are not liable for anything after the meter.

--
I find it ironic that the colours red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they're flashing behind you.