Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default trustpilot

On Sun, 11 Dec 2016 00:03:50 -0000, TimW wrote:

On 10/12/16 18:53, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

[..]

When are you going to get it through your stupid Australian head that this
is a UK group and nobody gives a flying **** about your ******** of a
country?
Few here know the name of your Prime Minister and even fewer care.

More angry, OT, xenophobic ranting from our ukip contingent. I suppose
it's Saturday night.
TW

You say that like xenophobia is a bad thing. Explain why in at least 100 words.

--
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.