Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 15:56:31 -0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 13:18:17 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 10/12/2016 13:14, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 December 2016 13:08:41 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 10/12/2016 13:02, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 December 2016 10:19:02 UTC, RJH wrote:

I'd find the noise an issue, and prefer:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Delonghi-Dra...dp/B00CA1T076/

Amazon just rang and said that the Dyson is out of stock, so I just
bought one of these instead. Might as well get free air con while I
am at it.

http://amzn.to/2hijb6l

That does not give you aircon.

Powerful cooling fan high airflow and velocity. Cools you with an
uninterrupted stream of air * Includes remote control its curved and
magnetized to store neatly on top of the machine * Touch tilt pivots
on its own centre of gravity staying put without clamping. You can
direct airflow where ever you want it.

All that unit will do is blow the warm air around the room, it cannot
cool the air.

But provided the air is cooler than 37C, it can cool you.

air can cool you up to 50C if the humidity is low

Ah yes, increasing evaporation of your sweat.

--
Scientists recently conducted a marijuana taste test.
Nobody seems to be able to remember the results.