Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 22:21:10 -0000, Fredxxx wrote:

On 10/12/2016 20:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
news Bod wrote:
On 10/12/2016 16:36, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 07:17, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 December 2016 06:54:19 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 05:20, Simon Mason wrote:
Now I have free electricity I have decided to get rid of my gas
boiler and fit room electric storage heaters instead. Do I keep
my water filled radiators and get a bloke to install an
electric CH system, or do I rip out the lot myself and fit
£3000 2kW electric storage heaters?

FFS.

If you have free electricity why would you want electric storage
heaters?

Well, unlike the gas that I pay for, if I have free electric
heating, I can heat the house for nothing and ditch boiler
breakdown insurance as well.

Boiler insurance is for ******s.

As is a yearly service. Every 5 years is adequate.

Please show us your qualifications supporting your opinion.

Dont need qualifications for something like that, just statistics.

****ing stupid Australian ****/troll/****** you are, and always will be.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...g/arbvFRAzMq0J

http://www.sensationbot.com/jschat.php?db=rodspeed

That merely shows you lost the argument.

A conversation with Rod Speed cannot be considered thus.

Do you think I was replying to Mr Speed?