Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On 10/12/2016 15:01, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 December 2016 14:31:54 UTC, Fredxxx wrote:

You provide your name and I guess your address is also public knowledge.
Each area has record of which company is supplying which property. After
advertising your situation regarding "free" electricity it is trivial
for a vindictive person, probably a non-cyclist, to make that call for
the appropriate supplier to then bill you for the year at the current
standard rate.

They will then be on tape at BG having to come up with my maternal granny's maiden name, my first pet and first car.

You're not very bright are you. No one needs your maternal granny's
maiden name, my first pet and first car to dob you in.

They will then get their collar felt for fraud.

The only collar that will be felt will be yours for using electricity
you have no intention to pay for.