Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default band saw belts

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 12:01:10 PM UTC-5, Jack wrote:
On 12/9/2016 8:14 PM, krw wrote:

I think it has something to do with the missing punctuation and shift
keys on his computer.

You fools have been "wasting" words on EC about missing punctuation and
shift keys since the day he walked on the set. To my knowledge, and his
credit, he has never once responded.

How stupid are yins?

That's the attitude I like to see: Give up!

I'm sure glad I never gave up on my four (now well rounded adult) kids or any of the hundreds
of kids that I've worked with via numerous volunteer activities over the years. You think they
aren't listening, you think they will never change, you almost think it's not worth the effort. Then
suddenly you look around and you see them becoming the person you knew they could be. Not
all of them, but since none of them carry signs saying "I'll never get it" you can't give up on
any of them.

I'm willing to waste a million words on the hope that just a few of those words get through.