Posted to uk.d-i-y
James Wilkinson Sword James Wilkinson Sword is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On Sat, 10 Dec 2016 21:02:13 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Rod Speed wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
news
Rod Speed wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in
message news Bod wrote:
On 10/12/2016 16:36, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 07:17, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 December 2016 06:54:19 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 05:20, Simon Mason wrote:
Now I have free electricity I have decided to get rid of my
gas boiler and fit room electric storage heaters instead. Do
I keep my water filled radiators and get a bloke to install an
electric CH system, or do I rip out the lot myself and fit
£3000 2kW electric storage heaters?

FFS.

If you have free electricity why would you want electric
storage heaters?

Well, unlike the gas that I pay for, if I have free electric
heating, I can heat the house for nothing and ditch boiler
breakdown insurance as well.

Boiler insurance is for ******s.

As is a yearly service. Every 5 years is adequate.

Please show us your qualifications supporting your opinion.

Dont need qualifications for something like that, just statistics.

reams of your desperate attempt to bull**** your way
out of your predicament flushed where it belongs

I was addressing Bod who tells us that he used to be a plumber. I
only asked for his qualifications to support his opinion.

And like I said, qualifications are irrelevant to that
particular opinion, what matters is the statistics.

So we agree that Bod's opinion is utterly worthless.

You just agreed with an Australian.

--
Aisle oven ice bitters are chasm!