Posted to uk.d-i-y
simon mitchelmore simon mitchelmore is offline

Default trustpilot

The only 2 review sites I know of that aren't gash are Tripadvisor and
Amazon (the shop).

Sadly even TripAdvisor seem to have lost their neutrality now they are taking bookings for self catering apartments (and hence have a financial incentive in increasing bookings). I posted a review reporting ants in the kitchen and the total lack of interest by the owner and guess what - within a few days my review was removed!

In protest I don't waste my time posting on TA anymore. I find booking.com reviews are now actually better and more accurate.