Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message
news
Bod wrote:
On 10/12/2016 16:36, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 07:17, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 10 December 2016 06:54:19 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 05:20, Simon Mason wrote:
Now I have free electricity I have decided to get rid of my gas
boiler and fit room electric storage heaters instead. Do I keep my
water filled radiators and get a bloke to install an electric CH
system, or do I rip out the lot myself and fit £3000 2kW electric
storage heaters?

FFS.

If you have free electricity why would you want electric storage
heaters?

Well, unlike the gas that I pay for, if I have free electric
heating, I can heat the house for nothing and ditch boiler
breakdown insurance as well.

Boiler insurance is for ******s.

As is a yearly service. Every 5 years is adequate.

Please show us your qualifications supporting your opinion.

Don’t need qualifications for something like that, just statistics.