Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default trustpilot

Rod Speed wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 10/12/16 13:48, TimW wrote:
'We care about your opinion and want to improve our service please
leave a review on trustpilot' or some such thing.

A boiler part has not arrived. I paid online 10 days ago and have
heard nothing since. I get no reply to my emails. When I look at
trustpilot I see that 9% of the reviews give the lowest possible
score of 1/5 stars. 30% are less than 5 stars and of the 5star
reviews an awful lot of them lack any of the incidental details
that would convince you that they are genuine. On this basis
trustpilot give the company an overall score of 'Great!'.

I have seen this before. Trustpilot is not an open, caring, sharing,
consumer empowerment group but a marketing tool for businesses. If
they are good businesses it's fine but when they are shoddy
businesses it is very disappointing to see how they work. I for one
will be very suspicious of any business which uses trustpilot in
future. Tim W

Yes - it's like Checkatrade.

The only 2 review sites I know of that aren't gash are Tripadvisor

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-11-2...claims/8053954

and Amazon (the shop).

When are you going to get it through your stupid Australian head that this
is a UK group and nobody gives a flying **** about your ******** of a
country?
Few here know the name of your Prime Minister and even fewer care.