Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/10/2016 11:08 AM, dpb wrote:
On 12/10/2016 10:57 AM, philo wrote:
On 12/10/2016 10:28 AM, dpb wrote:
On 12/10/2016 10:12 AM, philo wrote:

[big snip for brevity but imposed environmental reg's]

but what the hell, why not err on the side of caution?

How about shooting for "happy medium" instead of crippling whole
sections of economy for no demonstrable gain?

yep... I agree

Which seems diametrically opposed to previous postings.

In all the years I've been posting you have only now realized that on my
politically oriented posts I have come here simply to argue.

I'll perhaps take one side , then after a while take an opposite stance.

Even though I don't have anything of value to say, I'm getting a good
education in the process.

Even though I tend to take the opposite view from most of the people
here...with the possible exception of a few who have been in my killfile
for many years most here (not including myself of course) are pretty
bright.