Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/10/2016 11:03 AM, dpb wrote:
On 12/10/2016 10:44 AM, philo wrote:

On my other reply I mentioned that Newt (today?) did say something I
agree with

so perhaps he is not quite as bad a wind bag as Humphrey.

And that's the problem ... apparently everybody has to say precisely
what agrees with your already-formed opinions in precisely-worded ways
couched to not "offend" to be other than a "windbag". That isn't
exactly the path to enlightenment.

I doubt Socrates had such a reading list or reaction to other POV...

Correct. You have it exactly...and you have expressed word for word
exactly what I wanted you to say...so you are finally getting in shape.

With one exception.

Like you, I used to always put the period outside of the quote but found
out recently that technically it is supposed to go within the quote.
Other than that you made an essentially perfect observation.