Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Sash weights, what to do with them?

On Saturday, December 10, 2016 at 11:01:28 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:
On 12/10/2016 10:01 AM, Brewster wrote:
On 12/7/16 7:44 PM, Sonny wrote:

Otherwise, as Karl says, boat (skiff) anchors or trout/catfish line
weights, weights for nets.

Sonny

Body dumps in the local swamp?

Nah ... for that we stuff'em in an oil drum and fill it with concrete.
Old Dudley J. LeBlanc had the patent on that too ... where you think
those Yankees got the idea for Jimmy Hoffa, eh?

I think, historically, wrought iron graveyard gates were stolen, for dumping bodies in the River.

*He can make graveyard gates, with the weights, then sellum on Ebay!

Sonny