Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/10/2016 09:32 AM, trader_4 wrote:

snip

Most likely he got it where it seems most of his "news" comes from,
which must be some lefty, lib site with an agenda. The fact that
he didn't know that it was immediately preceded by another tweet
that set the context, speaks for itself.

Total bullroar.

Since all news sources are biased I specifically logged on to Twitter so
I could read Tweets directly and not be dependent on any news source.

It is hard to get balanced news so I choose to read news where I know
what their slant is.

Thus I read both Huffington Post and the National Review.

If Huffington has anything good to say about some Republican policy then
I figure it's probably a good one.

OTOH: If the National Review has some criticism of the Republicans I
figure it's valid.

The National Review seems to be slightly more honest that Huffington and
I assure you, after this last election even though I am a Democrat, I am
not a liberal.

Of the three friends I've lost after the election, they were all
"special snowflake" liberals that I have no time for. I'm still friends
with those who voted for Trump, though I questioned their judgment.