Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Can't find the water leak

On 12/10/2016 8:06 AM, slate_leeper wrote:

So, back to the problem. I am using 120 gallons a day (5 gallons per
hour) in a house that is unoccupied. I have inspected everywhere.
There are no dripping faucets. All toilets have been shut off. There
is no visible moisture anywhere. This is a 70's "raised ranch" style
house with no crawl space. Once the water main enters from the street,
all piping is within the structure.

So where the heck is it leaking?

That is a lot of water not to be seen. You may want to check the sewer
line to see if it is going down the drain or going to the ground. Any
out buildings? Auto fill on a leaking pool?