Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default band saw belts

On 12/9/2016 7:14 PM, krw wrote:
On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 11:18:41 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 12/9/2016 9:03 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 4:46:20 PM UTC-5, Electric Comet wrote:

the link belt design may not adapt to use as a bandsaw tire but
then again it might

Do you mean "may not adapt *for use on* a band saw tire"?

I can't imagine that you plan to use a link belt *as* a band saw tire.

Yeah, that really seems off base, not totally unlike considering the use
of a link belt in place of a car tire or a funnel in place of a wrench.

Hammer, maybe, but never a wrench.

I think it has something to do with the missing punctuation and shift
keys on his computer.

No, he stepped in it, no amount of punctuation or word changes hides
that fact. ;~)

Link belts used to patch holes in the soles of your shoes might prevent
you from stepping in poo. LOL