Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default fox want to buy sky.

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
So basically "Pretty soon the likes of TNP and harry will want
nationalisation to make sure some of the UK isn't owned by foreigners."
is complete and utter ********. The EU already has powers to prevent
foreign investment which Brexit will free us from.

So just a bog standard remoaner lie and an ad hominen all in one.

Well, at least its efficient.

The informed may notice that that is the German government making the
decisions and not the EU, the lies continue.

Foreign investment in the UK seems to consist of selling off our family
silver. To fund our dreadful balance of payments. Seems to me that it
won't be long before we are just some sort of national trust property -
owned by another set of nationals.

--
*Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.