Posted to uk.d-i-y
Judith Judith is offline

Default DIT Storage heaters

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 23:17:59 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Saturday, 10 December 2016 06:54:19 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 10/12/2016 05:20, Simon Mason wrote:
Now I have free electricity I have decided to get rid of my gas boiler and fit room electric storage heaters instead. Do I keep my water filled radiators and get a bloke to install an electric CH system, or do I rip out the lot myself and fit £3000 2kW electric storage heaters?

FFS.

If you have free electricity why would you want electric storage heaters?

Well, unlike the gas that I pay for, if I have free electric heating, I can heat the house for nothing and ditch boiler breakdown insurance as well.

How much free electric do you have per hour?
From where do you get it?