Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT Political

On 12/09/2016 03:21 PM, dpb wrote:
On 12/09/2016 3:08 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

.. ... and another nominated for head of EPA that denies global
warming.

Haven't you heard? They've given up "global warming" for "climate
change"...

About time somebody reigned in EPA before they bankrupt us...as well as
entitlements.

Another thing I've never understood...

even if human activity is not causing "climate change" I always figure,
what is the harm in NOT polluting?

My own town is an example...Milwaukee.

Use to be a ton a manufacturing here. Still is quite a bit but no where
near as much as before.

That said, the air is a hell of a lot cleaner now...and I mean a hell of
a lot.

There used to be foundries and tanneries all over the place...it many
areas were sooty and stunk so badly I'd drive miles out of my way to
avoid them