Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Political

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 14:29:52 -0600, philo wrote:

So while I was on the Army 1969/71 I was in air defense along the
Czechoslovakian boarder. Out purpose was to show the USSR our presence
and to tell the truth I did not think what we did was very much.

Now looking back at the way USSR and now Russia behaves, had the US not
been there, USSR/ Russia would have marched right in.

I was along that border in '71, stationed a distance away but we could
put a battalion of artillery forces there on the ground, easily.
Cold as **** but it was our duty ; )

- M109 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naLdUA7QRNE