Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default Machinist Clamp - DIY

On Fri, 09 Dec 2016 14:17:44 -0500
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

On 12/9/2016 7:55 AM, Leon Fisk wrote:
I... StrongHand Tools ...
They carry a lot of interesting and unique products...

They do. The fly in the ointment is that they sell through distributors
(around here - welding suppliers) and those guys are very unlikely to
have the full product line. PITA

I live by the second largest city in Michigan. I could probably
find someone around town that has them but not at a price I would be
willing to pay. For stuff like that I look on Amazon, eBay (buy it
now)... you get the idea

Sometimes Home Depot can get stuff like that and will deliver to your
local store for free. I think anything over $45 can even be shipped for
free to your house. I've done that before on a couple odd items. Their
pricing was very competitive at the time.

No good though if you want to handle or look it over first...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b