Posted to alt.home.repair
Stormin' Norman Stormin' Norman is offline

Default OT Political

On Fri, 9 Dec 2016 07:35:26 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

I suppose you'd be fine if he described the "911" attack as
"professional brilliance." It was the ultimate act of cowards.

He would be right that the 911 attack was professional brilliance.
It took significant smarts and planning to successfully pull it off.
Everything from understanding the WTC structure, to figuring out how
to fly and hijack the planes.
And I don't think you can call islamic warriors who are willing to
die for their cause, cowards. Just the facts.

The extent of mayhem and destruction which can be achieved is
tremendous if, the perpetrators are willing to die for their cause.

If one were to conduct an objective after action assessment of the
9/11 attacks, the perpetrators accomplished virtually all of their
goals. They changed the way of life in the USA and throughout most of
the western world, they were able to draw the west into what amounts
to a holy war and they are well on their way to establishing a
caliphate.

Yes, a lot of Muslims have died, but that is of no import to the
ideologues. Human life is the cheapest of all commodities and the
taking of Muslim lives by the west provides a tremendous return on
investment for our enemies.