Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT Political

On Thursday, December 8, 2016 at 4:30:06 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 12/08/2016 12:50 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per philo:
For Newt to have praised the Japanese attack is no different than had he
praised the "911" attackers for a brilliant surprise move.

Right after 9/11, some talk show guy made a statement to the effect of
"Whatever those guys were, they were not cowards. Cowards to not
knowingly go to their deaths in support of their mission."

Needless-to-say he was eviscerated by the media and the public.

My thought was "Know your enemy."

Anyone who stabs someone in the back with a knife is a coward.

We're having an altercation. I yell out "I'm gonna kill you, MF"!
I turn around to reach for a gun on the table. If you stab me,
in the back, you're a coward, right? Another lesson on why what
precedes, context, are so important.

People who commit suicide are the biggest cowards of them all.